PRE ORDER NOW AVAILABLE FOR OUT OF STOCK ARRIVING EARLY JANUARY
please click the link to find out all information for our pre orders
What kind of pregnant life do you need?
Your pregnancy. Your choice. Your active life. Your emama shorts.
Go to pilates in the morning without worrying about overheating in the summer. Spend half a day with friends over chai lattes and look good doing it. Get fancy, go out & wear emama shorts under your dress to be comfortable.
And do it all knowing that your growing belly, your thighs and your back have the best support possible.
-Designed to look amazing every day.
-Made to support you and bub throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
-Engineered to perform anywhere. Anytime.
As used by professional athlete and marathon runner (even while 8 months pregnant!) Nicole Paton.
As developed and used by our founder Emma Sango because nothing else was good enough.
As loved by countless mothers who did not want to sacrifice their health or lifestyle while pregnant.
As cherished by mummas who were plagued by back pain, thigh chafing and overheating in full leggings.
Pick Your Size
Pick your size based on your pre-pregnancy size.
The emama shorts are made to compress, stretch and grow during early and late pregnancy. This means that our shorts are designed to change with you as your body changes and expands as your bump gets bigger. With post pregnancy also in mind the emama shorts will also support your recovery as our shape retention fabric will keep their shape ensuring a comfortable fit without the added pressure from the mid-section allowing the shorts to be the perfect transition piece as you take your time getting back into your regular shorts.
You can also wear the waistband up high for belly coverage while breastfeeding, or roll the band down over your hips.The sizing guide can be found here, if you have any questions about sizing and pregnancy please send us your question on our contact us page here.
Our emama signature maternity shorts made from Soft, High Density, Easy Care stretch compression fabric. Emama shorts are durable and designed to last through all stages of pregnancy.
Giving you coverage that fits and feels like a second skin.
Engineered to stretch with your growing belly without that restrictive squashed in tight feeling allowing your skin to breathe and move around freely but feeling lifted and supported at the same time. This unique design promotes core stability, reducing pregnancy aches and pains for an easier pregnancy!
- Double layer high-waisted belly band which stays up keeping you feeling lifted and supported, helps alleviate baby weight and eases pelvic pressure and lower back pain
- High quality compression fabric made to stretch and recover with your changing shape
- Breathable, lightweight, moisture-wicking fabric prevents you from over heating, keeping you cool and dry
- 4 way stretch for optimum movement during your workout
- The right amount of compression around the thighs to stop chafing so you can feel comfortable all day
- Minimal flat lock stitching seam technology to give you that seamless look and feel with zero skin irritation
- Discrete label allowing you to transition seamlessly from the gym to a day out to lounging on the couch without looking like you are wearing activewear
- Designed to fit through all stages of pregnancy and after
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the shorts safe for pregnancy?
Yes! All our materials are certified Standard 100 by OEK-TEX, meaning they are perfectly safe for the body. The compression is designed to support and not squeeze - with more than enough stretch to accomodate your growing body safely.
What is the material like?
We use a high density stretchy fabric that feels smooth to touch and soft on the skin with a matte finish.
Do they get a lot of fluff and hairs stuck on them?
No! We spent 12 gruelling months designing these leggings and making sure they stayed soft and smooth and clean was not negotiable!
Shipping (Contactless of course)
We ship from NSW using Australia Post or Courier. We will usually ship same day if possible. Expect delivery to take 1-5 business days depending on where you are in Australia and if there are any impacts due to COVID-19.
- Australia - FREE shipping takes 1-5 business days
- USA - shipping will take 5-10 business days
- Most of Europe - shipping will take 5-15 business days
- Rest of world - will depend on your location
Returns + Exchanges
Click the link here to see our returns policy.