Maternity Sizing Information
Maternity emamaco Leggings and shorts range:
We recommend to pick your size based on your pre-pregnancy size and your hip measurement.
We find that in most cases everyone will fit 2 sizes depending on whether you like a super tight fit or a snug fit.
The most accurate way to get fitted is by measuring around the widest part of your hips around the centre of your bum. Just Like in the photo below.
If you are in between sizes you can choose whether you would like a tighter or a snug fit.
For example, if your hip measurement in 100cm and you are normally a size 8, then you would choose either:
- XS for a tighter fit
- or S for a snug fit
If you find when you receive the leggings they feel super tight don't worry they are a compression fabric so they are meant to feel tight. After a couple of hours of wear they will shape and loosen with your body. But if you put then on and they are feeling super tight to the point they are too restrictive or too uncomfortable then we recommend to size up.
If when you try them on for a couple of hours walking around the house if you notice they are slipping down or falling at the crotch it means you need to size down.
Please note that our size chart is a guide and everyone and every body shape is different. In most cases you will only need only one size for your whole pregnancy but some people do need to size up towards the end of their pregnancy.
If you have any questions about sizing and pregnancy please send us your question on our contact us page here.
We are also happy to book you in with one our fitting specialists via a skype consultation.
Please note that the size chart is just a guide and everyone and everyshape is different. During pregnancy our bodies can change dramatically and some people may need 2 sizes to last their whole pregnancy.
Tops, Crops and Nursing Range:
The underbust is the most accurate measurement to use. Just measure around the body just under the breasts.
|Measurements (cm)||Bust||Under Bust||Cup Size|
|XS||85||75||Up to DD|
|S||90||80||Up to E|
|M||95||85||Up to F|
|L||100||90||Up to F|
|XL||105||95||Up to F|
|XXL||110||100||Up to F|
Maternity Tights Australia
The Benefits Of Buying A Pair Of High-Quality Maternity Tights In Australia
Pregnancy is a sacred, special time in a woman’s life, but it doesn’t come without its challenges. One difficulty pregnant women all over Australia face is the task of finding comfortable maternity exercise tights. At Emamaco, we understand that your body is changing every day. We specialise in creating maternity tights in Australia that are tailor-made for pregnant women. So, why buy a pair of our pregnancy tights? Read on to find out.
You’ll Be Comfortable Throughout Your Pregnancy
If there’s one thing pregnant women value in their maternity clothing, it’s comfort! Emamaco’s range of maternity clothing is designed with comfort at the forefront.
- Super soft, Supaflex fabric. At Emamaco, we’ve created our own unique material for our range, and we’re proud to say you’re never going to want to take your pregnancy tights off. Supaflex fabric is incredibly lightweight and soft. It’s also resistant to pet fur and fluff which just brush off, so you’ll always look incredible.
- Feel supported throughout your pregnancy. Unlike other brands, you’ll only need one pair of Emamaco tights to last throughout your pregnancy. Our leggings grow with you, supporting your bump as your pregnancy progresses. From very early pregnancy through to post-pregnancy, you’ll be able to count on your Emamaco maternity exercise tights to always fit.
- We take care of the details. Each of our products is unique and made for purpose. It takes us over 12 months to develop each Emamaco product, as we take care with every step of the process. The material, the design, the cut, the sewing methods, the stitching, and the finishes; we’ve thought through every detail.
Mitigate The Sore Back And Feet!
If you suffer daily from sore feet and a sore back, Emamaco’s maternity tights may be able to help.
- A waistband that supports your bump. Our maternity tights in Australia can be worn with the waistband over or under your baby bump, giving you the support you need in the moment and giving your back a much-needed rest.
- Compression leggings. The Emamaco pregnancy tights are designed for supportive compression, helping circulate blood flow and reduce muscle pain. It won’t take you long to notice the difference the compression tights make to your day-to-day comfort.
- 100% safe for you and your baby. All Emamaco materials are certified Standard 100 by OEK-TEX, so you can rest assured they’re entirely safe for you and bub.
Don’t Miss Out On An Active Lifestyle
Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you have to give up the sports and exercise you love. At Emamaco, we’re committed to helping expectant mothers maintain their active lifestyles, so we have a wide range of comfortable, functional activewear that’ll see you through your pregnancy.
- Feel supported no matter what you’re doing. Whether you need shorts for light cardio or you’re looking for maternity yoga pants in Australia, Emamaco has activewear to support you in a range of activities and exercises.
- They’re made for an active lifestyle. Our range is all designed with our unique Supaflex fabric, which is incredibly breathable, moisture-wicking, and odour-resistant, so you’ll feel comfortable throughout your workout.
If You’re Looking For Maternity Tights In Australia, Head To Emamaco
At Emamaco, we believe that women should have access to activewear that supports them throughout every stage of their lives. We’re passionate about designing activewear and shapewear that embraces and celebrates the female body with all its shapes, curves, and changes. We don’t try to hide femininity; we empower women to flaunt it. Whether you’re looking to keep active throughout pregnancy, looking for supportive clothing for post-pregnancy, or you’re just looking for comfortable, functional activewear that can take you from a hard workout to a nap on the couch without getting changed; Emamaco has something for everyone. If you’d like to browse our range of maternity tights in Australia, head to our online store today.