Body Shapewear Brief
Body Shapewear Brief
Buy 2 get the 3rd Half Price
The Emama High Waist Brief, by emamaco use’s knitted fabric and scultping technology with added compression to create a brief that smooths defines and enhances your curves.
The high rise panels pull you in at the waist for a slimming and sleeker shilloutte and 3 panel feature provides compression from your waist to your lower tummy that will target that stubborn tummy pouch.
Specific stitching to lift your bum and enhance your curves.
The built in absorbent layer is designed for light to medium menstrual bleeding and light bladder leakage.
- made to be loved as shapewear forever
- Built in absorption pad for bleeding and light bladder leakage
- made for light to moderate flow
- ultra high, 3 panel tummy support structure to shape, compress and aid ab separation recovery
- butt lifting panels and stitching
Emamaco Shapewear Underwear is designed to replace disposable pads, liners, and tampons, making it better for both the planet and your body. It's shapewear, with a high-waisted full brief style and multiple panels for targeted tummy control and back support.
The absorbent antimicrobial lining fights odour and bacteria, repels stains, and protects against leaks.
Material composition: nylon/elastane
Note that this is not a medical device and not to be worn during pregnancy
Please Note that as a result of customer feedback this same product is also available as a pregnancy recovery brief.
You read that right - we custom make all our own fabrics. So all our leggings, shorts, 3/4s - well just all of them are so ridiculously smooth that pet hair doesn't stick to them. It's so amazing for our pet peeps that even Women's Health Australia wrote an article about it!
Worried about your environmental footprint? So are we.
We will always work on this.
But So Far:
- We've eliminated printed receipts that get sent with every order
- We run a paperless office
- We use recyclable plastic bags
- We use as many postage bags made out of recycled plastic as possible
- Maternity clothes aren't forever. So we collect old maternity clothes and donate them to a women's health shelter