Social Media and EDM Expert
Please Note that this role is a Full Time position based in our Marketing Offices in Brighton, Victoria, Australia.
To apply email us at email@example.com with why you’re the best person for the job and attach a CV. We’ll be in touch shortly.
Emamaco is on the lookout for a rock star marketer to come join our ecommerce team. If you’re a creative and strategic expert who can plan and execute Email and Social Media campaigns then read on!
A leader in the Australian fashion industry Emamaco has a huge footprint and loyal following around its maternity activewear, shapewear and general activewear ranges. Owned and run locally the brand is solely based across two locations in Melbourne With the head marketing office located on beautiful Church street in Brighton. Yes, close to the best cafes, beaches, shopping and nightlife!
The role reports into the Head of Marketing and is responsible for 2 areas:
- All Social media channels
- All Emails (EDMs)
You will be responsible for short and long term strategies on KPIs, you will have direct input into the Brand’s Marketing Strategies; and you will then take these plans and put them into action by scheduling and implementing social media posts and email campaigns.
A key part of the role will then be to report back on what was implemented, the successes, the failures and what is coming next. Our marketing manager keeps saying: test test test. Which means you will be able to keep testing new ideas And show your creativity!
You are a passionate and experienced marketer who knows how to drive sales and engagement through EDM and Social channels; and then report on progress.
You are a deep, long term thinker who can set clear goals and then create the steps needed to achieve them.
You don’t need to be micro-managed and strive for the freedom that comes with just all out owning your career. Rather than being asked to try some new ideas you’ve got 10 that you want to propose to try.
You can self organise to the point where you can get the nitty gritty work done fast so you can focus on the bigger picture.
Skills You Need
- experience with Klaviyo or another similar CRM/EDM platform
- experience in Email segmentation and segmentation testing
- experience in Email campaign writing, planning and scheduling for maximum sales and engagement
- experience in Email performance reporting
- experience in Social media scheduling tool(s)
- experience in growing social media accounts across instagram, facebook, tiktok and snapchat
- experience in strategising successful social account growth campaigns
- experience in the fashion industry in Australia will be highly advantageous