Step Up Your Yoga Sessions With Emamaco
When you’re doing your morning yoga, you’ll want to be focusing on your breathing, the movements of your body, and the present moment. The last thing you want is your mind wandering, thinking about how much you regret choosing this pair of yoga leggings this morning. The Emamaco team saw a need for genuinely comfortable, fashionable, and functional yoga pants, so we designed and manufactured the perfect leggings with our state-of-the-art Supaflex fabric. We’re here to empower women of all shapes and sizes to step up their yoga routine and feel incredible doing it. Here are a few tips to making the most of your yoga session.
How To Choose The Right Yoga Leggings For You
If you want to make the most of your yoga session, you need to make sure you pick the right pair of yoga pants. Here are a few things to look for in the ideal pair of leggings.
- Stretch. Anyone who’s done yoga will know that flexibility is key, so you need your yoga leggings to stretch with you. However, you don’t want your leggings to become see-through when they stretch. At Emamaco, we designed a fabric that stretches with you without becoming transparent, no matter how intense your session may be. Your yoga pants should prevent you from doing any of the stretches or asanas, and you shouldn’t have to stop to adjust your waistband.
- Comfort. While it’s great to buy yoga pants in cute prints and styles, if you’re not comfortable, you’re not going to have a good work out. The fabric needs to be breathable, lightweight, moisture-wicking, and it shouldn’t be itchy or irritable on your skin.
- Durability. Yoga pants tend to be a little bit expensive, which is to be expected from such comfortable, dynamic leggings. However, if you’re spending a little extra for comfort and functionality, you’ll want to be sure that your leggings are built to last. When you buy yoga leggings with Emamaco, you can be confident that they’ll be a reliable, long-lasting staple in your activewear wardrobe.
- Fit. Fit. It’s entirely up to you as to whether you want loose fitting yoga pants or tighter leggings. We’d suggest considering the type of yoga you do most often. If you’re doing a light morning routine, you may want a more relaxed cut. However, if you’re doing Vinyasa or Power yoga, you’ll probably want a pair of tight, high-waisted leggings so you can move with ease.
- Style. There are more options for yoga leggings than you’d think. There are options with zippers, internal and external pockets, buttons, and other useful accessories. You can also choose from a range of different colours. So, whether you’re a fan of bright hues or you’d just like a pair of chic black leggings, you can find exactly what you need at Emamaco.
4 Daily Yoga Poses To Incorporate Into Your Routine
Sometimes, we just need a few simple asanas to start the day right. Here are a few poses you can use every single day.
- Low lunge. This position stretches the chest, hip flexors, quadriceps, sides of the waist, and the tops of your ankles and feet. If you spend a fair bit of your day sitting down, this stretch is perfect for you.
- Tree pose. This asana creates external rotation in the hips and strengthens the ankles, legs, and spine.
- The triangle. Perfect as a whole-body stretch, the triangle strengthens your legs, back and torso and stretches the inner thighs, hamstrings, calves, spine, shoulders, chest, and hips.
- Lord of the Dance. If you’re looking for something a bit more challenging, try incorporating the Lord of the Dance asana into your daily routine. You’ll be working your quads, hamstrings, abdominals, and lats.
Take Time To Breathe: What You Should Be Doing Before And After Your Yoga Session
To get the most out of your yoga session, you’ll want to make sure you have good routines in place before and after your workout.
Yes to activewear: brunch with the girls. If you’re catching up for some eggs benedict and a latte, we don’t see the harm in dressing up your Emamaco gym shorts for women.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water, so you don’t feel drained after sweating it out in a session.
- Have a small, nutritious snack before you begin. Something like a banana or trail mix is ideal.
- Get into something comfortable! You need to make sure you’re going to be completely comfortable in any pose or position, so make sure you dress in high-quality yoga leggings. If you don’t have a pair, head to Emamaco, and we’ll help you out.
- Get your stuff together. Make sure you bring your water bottle, yoga mat, and towel to your session.
After your session. Take the time to listen to your body and take care of yourself so you can make the most of your day.
- Drink even more water to replenish everything you lost in sweat.
- Meditate for 10-15 minutes. Close your eyes, focus on your breathing and exist in the moment for a little while. If you need to, put on a guided meditation to help you relax.
- Do some mindfulness exercises. Whether you prefer to read, draw, or write, try to fit in some mindfulness activities soon after your session while your mind is fresh and relaxed. You could even use this opportunity to plan out your to-do list for the day or the week.
- Have a nutritious meal around 20-30 minutes after you finish your yoga session. If your session was in the morning, try having an acai bowl or some muesli. If you prefer to do yoga at night, top off your session with a healthy stirfry.
If You’re Looking For Yoga Leggings, Browse The Range At Emamaco
At Emamaco, we believe that women should have access to activewear that supports them throughout every stage of their lives. We’re passionate about designing activewear and shapewear that embraces and celebrates the female body with all its shapes, curves, and changes. We don’t try to hide femininity; we empower women to flaunt it. Whether you’re looking to keep active throughout pregnancy, looking for supportive clothing for post-pregnancy, or you’re just looking for comfortable, functional activewear that can take you from a hard workout to a nap on the couch without getting changed; Emamaco has something for everyone. If you’re looking for yoga leggings, head to our online store today.