7/8 Vibe Leggings + Pockets - Black
7/8 Vibe Leggings + Pockets - Black
That perfect 7/8 length for THAT look.
For heights 165cm and under we recommend 7/8 for a full length fit.
For heights over 165cm 7/8 will fit just above the ankles.
Everyday leggings with a regular fit waistband. Created with ultra soft Emamaco Supaflex fabrics that repel pet hair and fluff - so you don’t need to worry about cuddling your favourite puppy or kitten, OR worry about being covered in fluff at the pilates studio.
Designed with a hidden pocket at the back - perfect for cards and keys.
About the Vibe Range
Vibe Leggings and Shorts are designed for everyday.
The perfectly high waist made from ultra smooth materials
Not suitable for Pregnancy
The Vibe range has a high waist band designed from its conception - not as an add on feature.
The design is naturally high waisted with in-built compression to help keep the waistband from rolling down.
Goodbye Camel Toe
You know that annoying seam down the front (crotch) area of all your other leggings?
We got rid of it.
And the result - no more camel toe.
Pet Hair Free Fabrics
We custom design and make materials just for Emamaco.
And for all our leggings and shorts we use a special recipe that is so super smooth that hair doesn't stick to them.
Tried and tested by our customers (who send us pics) on dogs, cats, goats, horses, giraffes, people and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the material like?
We use a high density stretchy fabric that feels smooth to touch and soft on the skin with a matte finish.
Does pet hair and fluff stick to them?
No! Our team had to make them pet hair proof from day 1.
Which length should I choose for my height?
If you are 165 cm or less we recommend to choose the 7/8 length for a full length look.
I exchange/return them if I change my mind or get the wrong size?
Yes! Just follow our returns policy.
Where do you ship from?
Melbourne, Australia - you can find shipping details below.
Made from the emamaco Supaflex fabrics used across our ranges, the leggings are smooth, super soft, breathable and fit like a second skin.
Our shaper move range is made from a Soft, High Density, Easy Care stretch compression fabric.
Material is a custom Nylon and Elastane blend
emamaco Leggings and shorts range:
emamaco leggings and shorts are engineered to compress AND stretch.
The shaper move waistband is designed with a firmer waistband.
We find that 2 sizes will always fit every one depending if you like a super tight fit or a tight fit.
We recommend to choose based on your waist and hip measurement.
If you find on the size chart that your waist measurement is under a larger size category than your hip measurement then we recommend to go with the waist measurement. For example if your waist is 80cm and your hip is 102cm then we recommend to go with size medium.
If your hip measurement is on the larger size category compared to your waist measurement on the size chart then we recommend to go by the hip measurement. For example if your hip is 100cm and your waist is 73cm then we would recommend to go with size XS
Please note our sizing chart is a guide and everyone is different. If you have any questions about sizing please get in touch through the contact us page here.
We are also happy to book you in with one our fitting specialists via a skype consultation.
If you find that when you receive them the waistband rolls when you bend or they are falling at the crotch it means you need to size up.
Emamaco leggings + shorts size
UK & AUS
US & CAN
|HIP (cm)||INSEAM full length||INSEAM 7/8 length||INSEAM 3/4 length||
|INSEAM LONGER shorts|
Tops and Crops:
The underbust is the most accurate measurement to use. Just measure around the body just under the breasts.
|Measurements (cm)||Bust||Under Bust||Cup Size|
|XS||85||75||Up to DD|
|S||90||80||Up to E|
|M||95||85||Up to F|
|L||100||90||Up to F|
|XL||105||95||Up to F|
|XXL||110||100||Up to F|
Womens Fitness Clothing Australia
The Ins And Outs Of Women’s Fitness Clothing In Australia
Over the last couple of decades, women’s fitness clothing in Australia has boomed. No longer is activewear just about finding something comfortable to exercise in; instead, gym clothes are a fashion statement to be worn before and after a workout session. As more women looked for workout clothes in Australia that were the perfect balance between stylish and functional, Emamaco decided to create the ideal activewear. Here are a few things you should know about workout clothes in Australia and the Emamaco brand in general!
Smashing Some Long-Held Activewear Myths
At Emamaco, we’ve been designing and selling women’s fitness clothing in Australia for a while, and throughout that time, we’ve heard some pretty silly myths about activewear. So we’ve decided to address them once and for all.
- MYTH 1: You can either be comfortable or stylish, but you can’t have both. The Emamaco range is a real-life testament to the fact that you can combine fashion and functionality to create brilliant pieces of practical activewear. Everything from our designs to the fabrics we use is all made to find that sweet spot where fashion and an active lifestyle meet.
- MYTH 2: There are no activewear options for pregnant women. Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you have to give up a healthy, active lifestyle. While many brands offer maternity gym wear in Australia, no one has leggings, shorts, and nursing crops as comfortable or as functional as the range at Emamaco. Mothers worldwide love our products, as they provide plenty of support and coverage as they grow.
Frequently Asked Questions About Emamaco Activewear
If you have some burning questions about our range of premium women’s fitness clothing in Australia, check below to see if we’ve answered them before!
- What size should I buy?
What material are your products made from?
- The Emamaco team have designed a high-density fabric called Supaflex, which has undergone rigorous testing to ensure it’s 100% perfect for workouts of all intensities. Our Supaflex fabric is so soft and smooth that hair and fluff won’t stick to it, so your activewear will look incredible at all times.
Will the maternity range fit me if I only have a small bump?
- The best part about the Emamaco maternity range is that anyone can wear it pregnant or not! You can also wear the range post-pregnancy while you adjust to motherhood.
Will I need a size up in the third trimester?
- Some women may need a size up, but it all depends on how you carry your pregnancy. Our activewear clothing is designed to grow with you, so many women find that their Emamaco gym clothes fit them perfectly throughout their pregnancy.
Will the compression leggings help with any back pain?
- Ultimately, the cause of your back pain should be addressed by a doctor or medical professional. However, your Emamaco high-waisted leggings can help manage and mitigate pelvic and back pain.
Why Choose Emamaco?
If you’re wondering why Emamaco is fast becoming one of Australia’s leading activewear brands, there are a few things our customers love about us.
- We offer specialised products. Each of our activewear products is unique and made for purpose. It takes us over 12 months to develop each Emamaco product, as we take care with every step of the process. The material, the design, the cut, the sewing methods, the stitching, and the finishes; we’ve thought through every detail.
- Our customers love our products. The reviews for our gym wear in Australia speak for themselves. Women love our activewear because they have compression support, the softest material, and they look incredible on. Emamaco activewear is adored by performers, athletes, and mums-to-be all over the world.
- We create incredibly versatile, functional products. Our activewear provides comfort and functionality no matter what you’re doing. From high-intensity workouts to a nap on the couch, you’ll feel fantastic in Emamaco’s range.
- We celebrate femininity. At Emamaco, we believe the female body should be celebrated. We embrace every curve and every bump to empower women to love their bodies.
If You’re Looking For Women’s Fitness Clothing In Australia, Browse The Range At Emamaco
At Emamaco, we believe that women should have access to activewear that supports them throughout every stage of their lives. We’re passionate about designing activewear and shapewear that embraces and celebrates the female body with all its shapes, curves, and changes. We don’t try to hide femininity; we empower women to flaunt it. Whether you’re looking to keep active throughout pregnancy, looking for supportive clothing for post-pregnancy, or you’re just looking for comfortable, functional activewear that can take you from a hard workout to a nap on the couch without getting changed; Emamaco has something for everyone. If you’re looking for women’s fitness clothing in Australia, head to our online store today.
Please note that there are some slight delays at the moment in shipping due to a high volume of orders. This will only impact some orders.
Emamaco is proudly owned and operated in Australia.
Emamaco is based in Melbourne. Our offices are located in Brighton and we ship out of our warehouse and offices at 1/3 Palomo Drive in Cranbourne West, Victoria.
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Melbourne using Australia Post or special courier.
We try to ship orders out as fast as possible. If you order before 12 noon on a business day we will likely ship your order the same day. Otherwise it will likely ship the next business day. Please note during busy peak times there may be a few days delay in sending orders.
We will ship directly to you from our warehouse in Australia, the time it takes will vary based on where you are.
Estimated shipping times from Australia Post, if you are in:
1-5 business days
For international shipping below please expect some delays as there are less available flights due to COVID-19:
- USA - shipping will take 3-10 business days
- UK - shipping will take 5-12 business days
- Most of Europe - shipping will take 5-15 business days
- Rest of world - will depend on your location
Express Shipping available for some locations and will be shown as an option on checkout.
Please note that during large sales events, due to a large amount of orders the shipping of orders may be delayed.
Unfortunately, as the world still battles this pandemic, international orders may be delayed.
For further assistance, or help tracking your order please contact us through our contact page here.
Please note that once a postal service takes ownership of your parcel for delivery it is out of our control if it is delayed or goes missing. Of course, we will do all we can to expedite delivery on delayed parcels and we will resend any deemed lost by the postal service. Our standard refund policy applies to delayed or lost postal items.
Please note that some countries charge customs, duties and taxes when sending internationally from Australia. The payment and understanding of these fees is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Notice to all customers:
Due to recent activity by celebs, influencers, social media, Vogue Australia and Women's Health Australia the Emamaco brand is in high demand.
New stock is being made and delivered to our Melbourne warehouse constantly.
Due to this we allow pre-orders on items arriving soon.
So if you have items on pre-order expect to get them super quick (hooray!)
However please note that many items on pre-order sell out before they even arrive.
We recommend that if you do not want to miss out that you place your order as soon as possible.
Pre-orders on items/sizes which are coming in soon are clearly marked as "pre-order".
If you are able to add to cart and buy an item well then it is in stock and ready to go!!
Note that this is not a medical device and not to be worn during pregnancy
See them in action on real customers
Did someone say pet hair doesn't stick to these leggings?
I've always loved the shape mover and thought I'd give the vibe tights a try too- wow! I love them! The material is thick (not cheap) and the additonal pockets are amazing! It's super comfy and i can even jog in them! My friend laughed at me because I used to not wear tights at all! All I can say is give it a try and you will know why I love emamaco.
I live in leggings and was so happy I found these. They are lovely and snug, don't fall down and none of my golden retriever's golden glitter sticks to them!! Didn't help with the slobber though :P I'd recommend going by your waist measurement for sizing.
Despite being a size 14-16 post baby, I had to return my first pair of leggings (size large) and replace them with XXL ones. Even then, I found them super tight around my legs - stomach was great!
I do have larger thighs/calves but was surprised that even at XXL they were still tight. Don’t want to have to pay postage AGAIN to replace them so will keep them for when I lose some of the baby weight. I’m 5”3, the 7/8 tights were a touch too long.
Love the material, repels pet hair (only black tights I can wear). I purchased the XS and while the sizing is good I feel it could be a little tighter around the pelvic & stomach area when compared to the Shaper Move style.
Such amazing and comfortable shape wear!
You read that right - we custom make all our own fabrics. So all our leggings, shorts, 3/4s - well just all of them are so ridiculously smooth that pet hair doesn't stick to them. It's so amazing for our pet peeps that even Women's Health Australia wrote an article about it!
Worried about your environmental footprint? So are we.
We will always work on this.
But So Far:
- We've eliminated printed receipts that get sent with every order
- We run a paperless office
- We use recyclable plastic bags
- We use as many postage bags made out of recycled plastic as possible
- Maternity clothes aren't forever. So we collect old maternity clothes and donate them to a women's health shelter